As women in ministry, especially single women, many of us are constantly searching out intimate leadership. Someone to help nourish our call, develop our gift or, a divine covenant that will help coin (create, conceive, et al.) or strengthen our assignment. However, because the Spirit and Word of God is so diluted in this culture, the Holy Spirit is saying, “My daughters must prioritize learning from Me! The need is too great!” Jesus said, this is why He is SEVERING ties of those who many of us desire to learn from. Thus saith the LORD our God, “Let go and follow Me!”
Does this mean we don’t submit to leadership in our churches? No! Does this mean we don’t submit to our pastor’s vision? No! Does this mean we don’t accept godly council, correction or wisdom? Absolutely, not! THIS MEANS we stop entertaining the idea or desire of having a “mid-wife.” This means we stop entertaining the idea or having a desire for a senior or prominent spiritual person to guide us regularly in our assignment or ministry. THIS MEANS we stay at the Master’s feet (Luke 10:38-42). This means we deepen our capacity to hear the Shepherd’s voice (John 10:27-28)! This means we return to the Overseer of our souls (1 Peter 2:25)! And, this means we pursue Jesus (Matthew 11:29)!
May we have the discipline to first seek the kingdom of God and all His righteousness! May we study to show ourselves approve, first to God!
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- If you are ready for true transformation, Join Us for the Sent by Jesus Conference! Click here to learn more!
- Find my NEW books, “Blessed Is” and “Examine First, Yourself” at www.sentbyjesus.bigcartel.com, Amazon or at Barnes and Noble!
- Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- Join us for bi-weekly prayer, schedule is listed on meetup.com