“Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 2:4-6).
Rejection can be an illusion!
Before the foundation of the world you were chosen!
In the eyes and heart of men Jesus was rejected, but that didn’t stop Him from being King of King’s or LORD or Lord’s! No matter how He was undervalued, hated and crucified, Jesus sits at the right had of the Father! And, every knee shall bow, sooner or later.
Oftentimes, especially in the world of social media, we can grab onto this illusion of rejection because we think that our confirmation comes from men’s confession. But, men are made of mere dust. Our soul will abide in eternity and will answer to One name. Humans do not decide how effective or useful we truly are, or have been.
I am reminded of Matthew 10:22 which reads, “You will be hated by all for My namesake, but He who endures to the end shall be saved.” And, believe me, hatred stings!!!! Jeremiah 17:9 says, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.” The heart of men, when exposed in it’s natural state will burn! But, I thank God that Jesus is able to keep us from falling. Will you trust Him in the process? Even when He is exposing those who are for you and those who secretly (or, publically) are against you.
PRAYER: Dear Heavenly Father, Strengthen us dear God, don’t let us fall by the wayside, hold us by Your powerful truth!
“Everyone has a divine purpose; my hope is through the Power of God, you walk boldly in yours!” ~ With Love, Minister Angela
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- Find my NEW books, “Blessed Is” and “Examine First, Yourself” as well as evangelistic appeal, gifts and more at www.sentbyjesus.bigcartel.com or on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!
- Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- If you live in Lancaster, CA I would like to invite you to join me for prayer on Tuesday evenings at Lancaster City Library or Friday’s at 12pm at Total Deliverance Church in Lancaster!