In Hebrews 11 the writer speaks of The Heavenly Hope. The writer describe how Abel, Noah, Abraham and Sarah died in faith because they kept their mind stayed on the promises of God. They regarded their country in Heaven, their main concern (not without human error) was obeying God. Not for what they could see, but for what they could not see; their heavenly home – considering themselves as strangers and pilgrims on earth.
My prayer today is that we too keep our eyes, heart and mind fixed on the LORD! The Author and Finisher of our faith. What is extraordinary is that they didn’t have a “Bible” to draw from. They drew from testimonies of faith and their own faith through a personal relationship with God. May we do likewise.
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – If anything is excellent or praiseworthy – Think about such things” (Philippians 4:8).
Dear Heaven Father, In the name of Jesus. Allow us to have the faith of the Old Testament Patriarchs and the audacity and resilience of the New Testament Apostles! This we believe You can do. In Jesus name we pray.
“Everyone has a divine purpose; my hope is through the Power of God, you walk boldly in yours!” ~ With Love, Minister Angela
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- Find two of my books, “Blessed Is” and “Examine First, Yourself” at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or my online store.
- Connect with me on Instagram
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- Read my other blog post below