Dear Heavenly Father, Loving and Gracious One, When we have the urge to expose an individual’s weakness or failure’s, remind us of how lost, miserable and blind we use to be. O Holy Spirit, when we begin to think more highly then we ought to, bring to our remembrance how wretched we can still sometimes be. Deepen our capacity to pray, deepen our capacity to humbly lead. Don’t allow us to be arrogant or prideful, stop us, O LORD from crucifying those who stumble, allow us to love, guide and pray for those who are weak. In Jesus name, I pray to Thee.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- Find my NEW books, “Blessed Is” and “Examine First, Yourself” at www.sentbyjesus.bigcartel.com, Amazon or at Barnes and Noble!
- Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- Join us for prayer, every other Tuesday evening from 7:00-7:45 pm at Lancaster City Library.
*Image via Clayton Jennings