Unfortunately, several esteemed congregational leadership members from all over the country continue to unsympathetically make a mockery out of those who have made extensive efforts to witness the Total Solar Eclipse but, have not put forth similar effort in church support or attendance. The Solar Eclipse is more important to some because:
The church as a institution OVERALL is failing. Yes, there are churches who are building disciples and producing fruit which is visible in the lives of the parishioners, however, that is not a consistent theme. Until the church turns back to priotizing the needs of the community, more specifically the Word of God as it relates to love, service, sanctification, pure compassion and holiness she will continually struggle in leading the lost. Darkness has to submit to Light. Wherever Jesus went, darkness and brokenness submitted to Him. The problem is the presence of God does not continually dwell in our churches, universally. The LORD inhabits the praise of His people, and in that moment, Jesus shows up. But until our churches learn how submit to the authority of Christ and not the commandments of men, the church will continue to chase and desire what she was created to lead.
Jesus said in John 12:32, “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”
The church must stop blaming sinners and start lifting up God with a pure heart, clean hands and right spirit.
The bible says, “If My people, who are called by My name…” you know the rest. Be humble, pray, seek God, repent, and turn; namely, submit! Clergy, church members, people of God: deny yourselves, take up your cross and fellow Jesus, THEN you will become fishers of men!
#2017eclipse #eclipse #examinefirstyourself
Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, Give us the discerning wisdom to be honest with ourselves. Give us the strength to be discipline enough to follow You, Jesus so that we may shed Your precious Light, drawing the lost and brokenhearted.
O Jesus, I pray that this post brings forth clarity and assists in building Your kingdom. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
“Everyone has a divine purpose; my hope is through the Power of God, you walk boldly in yours!” ~ With Love, Minister Angela
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- Find my NEW books, “Blessed Is” and “Examine First, Yourself” as wellas evangelistic appeal, gifts and more at www.sentbyjesus.bigcartel.com or on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!
- Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- If you live in Lancaster, CA I want to invite you to join us for prayer on Tuesday evenings at Lancaster City Library or, Friday’s at Total Deliverance Church
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for new post.