“If anyone of the common people sins unintentionally by doing something against any of the commandments of the Lord in anything which ought not to be done, and is guilty, or if his sin which he has committed comes to his knowledge, then he shall bring as his offering … the priest shall make atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him” (Leviticus 4:27-28, 31).
In the first few chapters of Leviticus, scripture said Aaron the Priest, and his sons who ministered as Priest made an atonement for those who sinned unintentionally or, in ignorance. In such case, the individual sin was forgiven completely. Similarly, Apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 1:13, he obtained mercy from blasphemy, as a persecutor and insolent (arrogant) man because he did it ignorantly in unbelief.
Forgiveness is a sacred gift from the Father, an extension of His grace and love for us. As gracious as it is, the reality is this: His forgiveness is received through repentance; turning from sin as a result of sincere regret or remorse. The Blood cost too much! Turn… The bible said the grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient, that it is made perfect in your weakness – once we repent, He remembers our sin no more. (2 Corinthians 12:9, Hebrews 8:12).
Beloved, there is nothing that can separate you from God when you seek forgiveness through repentance! Not abortion, not lying, not stealing, not fornication, not cheating, not greed, not abuse… NOTHING! Once we repent, and turn, JESUS REMEMBERS OUR SIN NO MORE!!!
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Beloved, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever more, try Him. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith.
Dear Heavenly Father, Loving and Faithful Savior. O Jesus forgive us, against You and only You have we sinned and done evil in Your sight. O Holy Spirit guide us so that we may dwell closer with You.
O Jesus, I pray that this lesson brings forth clarity and assists in building Your kingdom. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
“Everyone has a divine purpose; my hope is through the Power of God, you walk boldly in yours!” ~ With Love, Minister Angela
Remember, God loves you! Trust Him!
A few things:
- If you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can today!
- Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- If you’re not part of a local church, it is extremely important that you seek God in leading you to an anointed place of worship. One of the enemy’s greatest and most powerful weapons is to have you separated from the assembly.
- If you live in Lancaster, CA I want to invite you to join us for prayer on Tuesday evenings at Lancaster City Library.
- Find my devotional book, “Sent by Jesus: The Father sent Jesus, and Jesus sent you,” evangelistic appeal, gifts and more at www.sentbyjesus.bigcartel.com